Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Today, I got a message from someone


i bet your a very popular man the info on the forum was helpful ........................................................................i have sent you a friends request please approve------ i have started a promotion business with two other partners but they dont seem to have a clue @ it but every time i pitch ideas they say i dream too big or that it out of my league never our league or maybe it just me and i'm reading into it too much



Here's the reply I sent to them

Hello,
Thanks for your message.

Your partners don't seem very helpful :)

I believe nothing in this world in unachievable if you have the will and are willing to perservere. As someone said "Perserverance commands success."

Many ideas that succeed often seem ridiculous to someone.

I once heard the US patents director said in 1950's or 1960's that goes something like "everything that needs to be invented has been invented."

Try using online medium and web sites to promote your business. In case you didn't see my coupon, here is $50 in search marketing credit (http://searchmarketingambassador.com/credit.php)

I am a professional consultant and software engineer/webmaster. Let me know if I can assist you in any way or if you have a question.

You can call me at 1.706.356.0282 or write me at ebusinessconsultingus@yahoo.com.

Feel free to ask a question/give my number to anyone who you think can benefit from it.

Thanks
Frank






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker